ELV Technologies has been at the forefront of providing full spectrum solutions in the areas of Fire Alarm system, Fire Prevention, Fire Detection, and Fire Suppression. The fire solutions canvas is complex and now extremely evolved from a threat and engineering delivery point of view. The technology at a base level involves a safety strategy, devices & technology, fire and smoke safeguards, evacuation facilitation and building resilience into post threat scenarios. The adherence to fire and building norms is the first and basic pre-requisite of our solutions.
- Intelligent Addressable Systems offer benefits in terms of speed of detection, identification of the location of fire and easier maintenance. Intelligent systems also offer tolerance to faults in the system wiring, which allows a single pair of wires to be used to connect up to 200 devices to the system, allowing cost savings in the wiring of large systems.
- Conventional Fire Alarm System provides the earliest practicable fire detection and warning. This system consists of smoke or heat detectors at designated locations, to detect smoke or heat at the earliest during any outbreak of fire.
- The Hybrid Fire Alarm System combines the capabilities of both Intelligent Addressable and Conventional Fire Alarm System.
- ELV Technologies offers a range of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems like Sprinkler, Hydrant, Pre-action Systems, Kitchen Hood System, High, and Medium Velocity Mist Systems and Tank Foam System to suit individual fire protection needs.
Gas Based Systems
- In addition to fire detection and alarm systems, organizations that have a dedicated server/rack rooms should have minimum gas suppression systems. The different types of gas suppression systems available are CO2, NAF SIII, FM 200 and Inergen.