IP Video Surveillance system
IP video surveillance system is a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV). In an IP surveillance system, an IP camera records video footage and the resulting content is distributed over an IP (Internet protocol) network.
Our IP Video Surveillance systems aim to provide world-class surveillance solutions that can address the security concerns of small, medium and large enterprises. Being an established solution provider catering to a wide range of customers, we understand the unique needs of different industries. Distinct from offering generic solutions.
ELV emphasizes on providing industry-specific solutions to its customers. Whether you manage 100+ locations or one, our effective Centralized IP Video Surveillance system can capture and document security events from endless locations.
Whether installing a new video surveillance system or upgrading your existing CCTV cameras, our video surveillance specialists, installation teams and technicians offer the best in video surveillance solutions.
Complete, Customized Video Surveillance Solutions:
- IP Cameras
- Video storage devices
- Video management tools
- Intelligent video analytics
- Networking and structured cabling
- Remote web management and viewing
- Design, installation, training, maintenance, and support.
Video analytics is the practice of using software algorithms to detect, classify, and track objects or persons.
Analytics is implemented as software or hardware. It is either built into the camera (at-the-edge—that provides entry points into the enterprise or the service provider core networks) or centralized in the video processing systems, like DVRs, NVRs, or servers.
The application of video analytics is making video security systems smarter and more streamlined than ever. From reporting people count to traffic management to analysis of activity by time of day and other variables, video analytics has brought a higher level of intelligence to business security.
Why Video Analytics?
Integrating the surveillance systems with the video analytics solution adds value to a customer’s business operations. Video analytics helps customers gain better insights into their business by:
- Customer and traffic intelligence solutions
- Analyse traffic counts, dwell times, wait times and more
- Tools to maximize retail floor plans
- Understand employee and vendor traffic patterns
- Monitor employee and department performance
- Track open/close performance at multiple locations
- Sophisticated and reliable supply-chain management
- Powerful and comprehensive reporting capabilities